Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What now


How will I make the best use of my time - what do I want to do while I am well???

The most important thing I want to do is to spend as much time with my family and loved ones and let them know how much I care for them.

I want to attend the temple more often and do all I can to feel the Holy Ghost and the closeness to the Saviour and our Father in Heaven. I know I will need the strength that only they can give in times ahead.

Then, there are those other mundane things - sort my stuff. Clean the kitchen cupboards - way down on the list!!

My 58 years have been full and enriching. I was raised by great parents and have terrific siblings. I married well and we have enjoyed all the great joys of family life. We have amazing children and grandchildren who are the joy of our lives. So much to be grateful for.

For nearly the last 2 years I have been a workplace trainer in finance. I have loved this. I have enjoyed the rapore I have been able to build with my students - so it was 'hard'yesterday to give most of my student files back to the RTO so that I can spend my energies on more important things.


I think I would like to make a daily gratitude journal - hopefully a photographic one. Maybe on another blog.

I want to be able to focus on the positives and leave a legacy that will endure into the eternities.

No comments:

Post a Comment