Wednesday, November 4, 2009


I go to the hopsital for my first lot of chemotherapy tomorrow. I am not sure what to expect even though I have Alimta and cispaltin and checked out the side effects and other things I could find about the success of these drugs in fighting meothelioma. I have enjoyed my time, cathing up with friends, trying to eat healthy - a few dinners out have been a bit of a challenge with this - but I haven't done too badly. We had some new photos taken - it has been years and I wanted to have some photos taken while I know I look healthy!! They look good.

I am feeling good - I should be with all those supplements I have been taking. I had to start taking the steriod drug today, ready for the treatment tomorrow. I have to take it for 3 days in all - the day before, the day of and the day after the chemotherapy treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment