Monday, November 23, 2009

How I am feeling now.


We went on a road trip for a week. We had a great time. But, I have started to notice a few pains and the occasional mild difficulty breathing. Since, we have been back I have noticed a pain in a spot on my back which gives me a throbbing pain. I wish I had a window to see what was going on in that pleura cavity!! A little pain can keep you humble!! I hoped I could keep the status quo of how well I was feeling a few weeks ago. I get a little upset when I can't do things I want to even if it is just lifting something or achieving that hike I wanted to take. I am going to see the surgeon this week so I will ask him if some of these symptoms are from the surgery. A little pain also makes it harder to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment