Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nearly 1 week since beginning of round 3

I seem to be coping with this round a bit better - extremem fatigue set in last Saturday afternoon and seemed to ease up today. I do get sick of just sleeping and lying around on those days. I had my first battle (only a little one) with nausea today - I increased my pain killer patches last night - so I am pretty well convinced it is the pain killers brining on the nausea. As my body copes with this stage of the treatment I notice that it gets hard to keep positive about the treatment and the good it is doing me!!

I appreciate all the love and support of my family and friends - they help to keep me going. Een though I am not always able to accommodate their invitations I appreciate being thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment